The Birks Cinema Trust is a Scottish Company limited by guarantee, and without a share capital, incorporated under Company Number SC360708 and is recognised as a Scottish Charity, registered under Scottish Charity Number SC041030. Registered Office: J & H Mitchell, 51 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BU.
The Birks Cinema Trust is a social enterprise owned by the Highland Perthshire community.
2017 Annual General Meeting
Subscription Members and the public are invited to attend The Annual General Meeting of the Birks Cinema Trust which will take place on the Mezzanine Floor of The Birks Cinema on 12 September 2017.
Links to Documents:
- Minutes of the 2017 AGM
- 2017 AGM - Notice and Agenda
- Minutes of 2016 AGM of TBCT
- TBCT Chair's Report
- TBCT Financial Statements and Report of the Independent Financial Examiner
- TBCT Trustee Nomination form (including guidance on usage)
- TBCT Proxy Vote form (including guidance on usage)
- Performance Summary