The Birks Cinema Card scheme is fully automated and integrated into the box office system of the cinema. So the card will work whether you are buying a ticket online, over the phone or at the cinema.
The card works by crediting the subscriber with ‘points’ every time they purchase a cinema ticket (excludes live & special screenings). When there are sufficient points in that persons account to ‘purchase’ a ticket, the box office system will use those points rather than ask for cash.
Terms and conditions:
- There is no charge for signing up to the card for residents of Highland Perthshire or Killin post codes. PH6 (2), PH8 (0), PH9 (0), PH15 (2), PH16 (5), PH17 (2). The card allows the holder to earn enough points for one free film for every 7 paid visits. This depends on the value of tickets purchased, for example:
- ‘If you buy 5 concessions (£7.50 per ticket) you will earn enough points for your next concession priced ticket at £7.50.’
- ‘If you buy 7 full priced tickets (£8.50 per ticket) you will earn enough points for your next full priced ticket at £8.50.’
- ‘If you buy 7 full priced 3D tickets (£8.50 + £1.50= £10 per ticket) you will earn enough points for your next full priced 3D ticket at £10.’
- ‘If you buy 4 concession priced tickets (£7.50 per ticket) and 1 full priced ticket (£8.50 per ticket) you will NOT have enough points for a full priced ticket.’
- However, the free film ticket cannot be used for Friday or Saturday evening screenings, live satellite screenings, special events or any specific popular screenings that are identified as “free-list suspended” showings in the programme and online at www.birkscinema.co.uk.
- To join, applicants would only have to give us their name, home address, email address and, if aged under 18, their date of birth. For subscribers aged between 12 and 15, we ask parental/guardian approval for keeping both contact information and sending out newsletters, programmes and notices about special events.
- Members can also receive an electronic version of the monthly listings booklet as well as early notification of special events
- The card must be used when buying tickets to enable the system to accrue ‘credit’. No ticket purchase will count towards the scheme unless the card is available at the time of the booking, whether online, telephone, or at the cinema box office itself. Previous purchases can not be added to your account.
- The membership scheme is lifetime and there is no need to renew. However, if the card has not been used at all for 2 years, the subscription will be deleted automatically. Any ‘credit’ accrued on the card will be passed on to The Birks Cinema Ltd
- All data held by The Birks Cinema Ltd will not be shared with any other organisation.
The Birks Cinema Limited reserves the right to change or alter the Terms & Conditions for the Birks Card without prior notice